Friday, February 24, 2012

Lessons from Shadow: learning about God through the eyes of a dog





ADOPTION PAPERS


I was convinced I would NOT have another pet again. After having my new custom sofa chewed to pieces and a hole torn in the middle of my handmade quilt from two half crazed dogs, I was once and for all ready to give up the title of ‘pet owner.’ And I did. But a year or two later standing at a local shelter a little fuzz face melted my heart. Who could resist the little tufts of fur atop of his fluffy head, and those eyes like little moons of emotion? This mama’s hard exterior was soon made soft and before I knew it, I was once again headed for the title...


If you'd like to read the rest of this entry and more Lessons from Shadow: Learning about God through the eye of a dog, please visit my new blogsite @

www.lessonsfromshadow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment