Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Beautiful Mosaic

                                  
  

(Google image)





I have lost many members of my family over the years. As I ponder over


the kaleidoscopic of precious memories, I can't help but see God's hand


along the way. I couldn't see or understand why things happened like


they did at the time, but I have a better understanding now. Today I


cannot live in the future but I know the one who is there. He is also


with me today. We may not understand the "Why?" of our circumstances


but we can draw into the "Who" that paints our lives into a beautiful


mosaic. He is the beginning and the end, he is ever present. If you are


struggling today, direct your focus on his love and leave the


circumstances in his hands; and he will guide you to the finished product,


helping you to finish strong even when the tides seem to overtake you.


He himself is our refuge and our guide. Trust him, follow him and if you


don't know him, let me introduce him to you. His name is Jesus and he is


waiting to hear from you today.



"The salvation of the righteous (faithful) comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in Him."

~Psalm 38:39-40


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Yes God is there all the time, and good all the time, even when we are battered by the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tim, have a great weekend friend ;)

    ReplyDelete